Humanscale Showcases at Building Healthcare Middle East in Dubai 2015
The Global Leader in Healthcare Ergonomics Changes the Way Care Is Delivered
DUBAI – Humanscale, the global leader in healthcare ergonomics, will showcase a number of innovative healthcare solutions that bring ergonomics to the point of care, at this year’s Building Healthcare Middle East, 8 - 10 June 2015, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, UAE, located on stand D40.
Building on it success at its inaugural participation in 2014, Tony Hendrick, managing director EMEA, Humanscale Healthcare, said:
“Humanscale enjoyed an extremely positive visitor response and interactions at our inaugural appearance at the Hospital Build and Infrastructure last year. We are keen build on this success and further educate the Middle Eastern market about our range of products, where we believe we have a unique offer. The core values of Humanscale, including comfort and simplicity, are a natural fit for the healthcare sector, which has been proven by our success in the North American market.”
The Humanscale brand is synonymous with the health and well-being of users, creating products that optimize comfort, patient-caregiver interactions and productivity in every healthcare environment.
Humanscale is delighted to be joined by the esteemed Professor Alan Hedge, director of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Teaching and Research program at Cornell University, New York, United States. Dr Alan Hedge will deliver two key talks on the importance and role of ergonomics in Healthcare design:
- Monday 8th June: 14:30
Ergonomics Design of Healthcare Design and Applications
- Tuesday 9th June: 16:15
Integrating mobile technologies into healthcare: the role of ergonomic design
The range of products on display will comprise:
The V/Flex technology wall station accommodates 98% of caregivers in comfortable working postures, providing superior ease of use and satisfying nearly any healthcare application.
• Features exceptional cable management to limit the spread of infection
• Uses a wide range of flexible arms, including Solo that holds a monitor and a keyboard on one arm, to facilitate patient-caregiver interactions
• Can be used with a 145 cm or 94 cm (57” or 37”) track for the ultimate in height adjustability
V/Desk allows caregivers to interface with their technology while accessing their hard copy documents, such as charts.
• Features a resilient nylon work surface with a keyboard tray beneath that slides in and out, as well as a mouse holder
• Saves space with ease by enabling caregivers to move the unit out of the way when not in use, and the unit can be folded up within close proximity to the wall
• Can be used with all of Humanscale’s technology wall stations
The HealthPoint technology cabinet serves as an unobtrusive touch point for caregivers in corridors.
• Reduces infection-control concerns with flat, crevice-free surface
• Adheres to hospital regulations with four-inch depth
• Resists scratches and glare with acrylic screen
The T7 mobile technology cart is a revolutionary innovation in the TouchPoint line.
• Auto Fit™ technology instantly adjusts to each caregiver’s entered height
• Power Track™ steering allows for virtually effortless maneuvering and complete user
To experience these and other Humanscale healthcare solutions in person please visit stand D40.
+ 44 (0) 7780 956 291
Humanscale is the leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Through leveraging new technology in functional yet minimal designs, Humanscale transforms traditional offices into active, intelligent workspaces. Committed to making a net positive impact on the earth as well as our customers, Humanscale offers award-winning products designed with a focus on function, simplicity and longevity.